What is the purpose of the Association?
- To have a consolidated voice for retailers and hospitality operators in the Darwin City & Waterfront.
- To organise promotions and events for the DCWRA.
- To build partnerships with Government and non-Government bodies in the interest of promoting DCWRA and its members.
- Advise on infrastructure and facilities to maintain and assist commercial growth.
- To enhance the growth of commercial activities throughout the City and Waterfront precincts
- To work with and support community organisations and charities
Why should I join?
- Because you would like to see the Darwin City and Waterfront develop into a more vibrant, attractive, bustling precinct.
- Because you would like a say in how Darwin City and the Waterfront is promoted and developed.
- Because a consolidated approach will assist in positive outcomes for the community as a whole.
What’s in it for my business?
- Regular updates on upcoming events, activities and timetables.
- The opportunity to promote & advertise your business through events and activities organised by the Association.
- The opportunity to contribute ideas for future events, changes, improvements to Darwin City Waterfront.
- The opportunity to meet and interact with other retailers / business owners who want the best for their businesses and for Darwin City and Waterfront.